Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Aachi & Ssipak


I just recently re-discovered the website for Aachi & Ssipak - one show that stuck with me from the ole' dot-com days for its inventive, frenetic, and action-packed use of Flash. It's Mad Max meets K-pop. I haven't found much about the team that put this together (since I can't read Korean), but they really impressed me with the things they were trying to accomplish in Flash. The way they were using the camera placed their episodes in a different category from your usual flat, two-shot doinkfest (you know what I'm talking about). For the longest time, they only had 3 episodes completed but now there are a total of 7, plus a whole bunch of other extras. I still think the first 3 are the best, but they are all worth watching, even if it's just to get an aggro-testosterone kick in the face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

This show kicked super ass back in the day. It's ultra violence and over the top action always has a special place in my heart!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME! I thought we had forever lost this and now with more episodes! If I could only find a way to keep my eyelids open and watch all the glorious ultra-violence!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleas if you have link....to Aachi and Ssipak on flash format movies...post...i really !!!!!fucking!!!! love them!!!!....BUT NEVER SEE TI IN FLASH!!!!!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Reverson said...

There's actually a movie out now, it was released in 2006; I saw the trailer and it looks pretty awesome. So make sure you see it!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios