Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Drawn!


I'm prepping the next bg image to post but I had to put this up first. To my shock, inspirational site, Drawn! just blogged us. Their site is one of my daily hotspots to visit on the web, full of great links to a wide range of artists and "Save Image As" goodies. Contributors include talented artists in their own rite - John Martz, Patricia Storms, Matt Forsythe, Jay Stephens, Scott Thigpen, Claire Robertson, Jared Chapman, and Ward Jenkins. Check them out. You'll be distracted for hours...oh wait...it's Thursday?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jared Chapman said...

Well thanks Roque!
I, like a lot of people, have been a Ghostbot fan for a while, especially of your blog... but I'm a total lurker. ;)
Can't wait to see more Ghostbot work!

2:33 PM  
Blogger roque said...

Hey, Jared, lurk away! I'm always amazed that anyone reads our babble...er...I mean...WE SPEAK GOODER.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for the link about draw! totally time suck but good fun. and don't you just love that cross between feeling totally inspirated and completely trampled? -amb

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, nice spellling. well, you know what i meant. time for coffee! -amb

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios