Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Kicked in the Punch Pants

You better run.
After visiting my usual blogs today, I ran across this posting on Ronnie del Carmen's Tirade. Basically the top story artists from Pixar have simultaneously launched themselves out of a nuclear cannon with their self-published comics in one hand, and links to their blogs about each of their comics in the other. Unfortunately for everyone else, when they land the explosion is going to blow us meager bystanders to smithereens. I'm still in a tizzy from being exposed to so much talent at one go. This is how to do it right, folks:
Mark Andrews (Colossus)
Sanjay Patel (Little India)
Louis Gonzales (Dumping Grounds)
Ted Mathot (Rose and Isabel)
E-Ville Press (Afterworks)
Jamie Baker (Rocket Rabbit)

and of course Ronnie del Carmen himself (Paper Biscuit).

Run and check out their blogs. Then run and hide under a rock.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

My eyes... they burn!! Too much power!!!!!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to stop the torrential outpouring of blood from my nose is to find these people and eat their brains thus absorbing all their powers! What could go wrong?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Save me some brains!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Leave some brains for me too...

10:52 PM  
Blogger Super Edco said...

Holy Crap. These are not tears of fear, but tears of joy!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jared Chapman said...

I just threw up... they are all so good, they made me sick.
And yes, brains sound delicious.

5:06 PM  
Blogger roque said...

I think if I ate their brains I would learn how sad I am in comparison.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the links!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Clay Sisk said...

DUCK and COVER SUCKAS!!!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios